Loction - Punjab
- Overall development of sales of the Kemin’s products by providing high quality and continued services to the customers of the designated territory and the stated objectives of customer retention and expansion of the customer base.
- Work Environment: Off Site – In field
- Necessitates 16-18 days of business travel in a month
- Responsible to establish the need for the Kemin products and programs.
- Responsible to serve and walk the customers through options and concern phase to decision.
- Support the key/top account of the sales person in each territory either dairy farms, feed mills & co-operative societies by providing information on nutrition, management & health and doing reformulation of feed
- Trouble-shooting the customers problems and promote products/programs amongst customers.
- Conducting trials to demonstrate the benefits of products / programs.
- Organize / participate in regional meetings/seminars to educate customers on nutrition
- Visiting the important customers in list ( once in 30 - 45 days)
- Retention of assigned customers (80%) conversion of prospects to Kemin customers (20%)
- Responsible to report the market activity to the senior vice president, Head – TS, BM & TSM.
- Training the sales team technically and provide adequate knowledge to customers on nutrition & farm management continuously.
- Write papers & popular articles in journals & technical articles on need of customers
- M. VSc in Animal Nutrition with 2-3 years of work exerience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed